We've got some exciting news for you! Winter Pop-Up is almost ready to be released! If you are relatively new to RinkaDink and are wondering 'WHAT THE HECK IS WINTER POP-UP?!' here's the short and sweet of it:
• Creative Studio mini sessions
• Released only twice per year with very limited spots
• Gorgeously designed set with a neutral winter palette and style guidance
• As always with RinkaDink, the focus is on FUN, not performance
• Incredibly affordable - price includes all of your high resolution files, ready to be printed, via digital download
If you've been holding off on your yearly family portrait, waiting on these dates to be released, then we advise you to register your interest via email: email@example.com
As you know, Facebook isn't the most reliable for appearing in your feed when you need it and these slots are absolutely going to sell out fast this year (we've had people asking about Pop-Up since August!).
So much thanks to the gorgeous RinkaDink kids who allowed us to test out the colour palette, durability and fun-factor of this year's set. They gave it the thumbs up as you can see! There's a very cute video coming your way...watch this space :)
Here's what some of last year's RinkaDinkers had to say:
• I thought RinkaDink was great, so airy and bright, with lots of space to run around. That is what we wanted from the photos, something which would be natural and not too structured, the photos exceeded our expectations!
• Love it. Light, bright, big enough for mischief-making little boys to do their thing. And a lovely wee spot for mummies and grannies to drink coffee while the magic happens.
• The kids enjoyed it and we did it too. There was no pressure on us as parents to say 'smile' or 'look over here' etc. It was simple fun and Rinkadink manage to capture moments of pure happiness within it.
• Your space came across as much cleaner, brighter and better organised than other photographers. Also seems very 'young' and trendy and modern - all positives from my perspective. As I said - your big advantage of your space is having all that light. It is really impressive and led to fantastic photos. The whole vibe from the studio was professional, positive and creative. We were very impressed. I know that you had designs/decorations just for the PopUp shoots but these looked fantastic - I loved it.
• I loved the information you provided prior to the shoot and really appreciated the extra effort that went into providing the pre-shoot booklet/guidelines. It was perfect and gave a really professional and impressive first impression (all the impressions!!!) of you as a company.
• The type of relaxed session suited us. Our youngest would have hated a formal shoot! The kids had fun which was important to us when we look at the photos-it was a fun process! In fact they have asked to go again! It was more like a play session.
• Most of all I was impressed by the fact that you took a set price and then gave us SO MANY PHOTOS! I was really pleasantly surprised at the number of photos we received. The fact that the pricing was so transparent was a really refreshing change too. With previous photographers this seems to be more cloak and daggers... Both your photos AND the pricing structure impressed me - that would definitely encourage me to book again. I appreciate that the popup sessions are shorter and not so in depth but I think that you are providing great value for money. Being available over the weekend makes a big difference too - that makes the whole thing more convenient and appealing to us.
• You guys think of everything; dress code, directions, timings, preparation and just the general reassurance to relax! :-)
Book online at this link http://shop.rinkadinkstudio.com/product/rad-winter-pop-up-2016