The original Festive Mini Session is back! The one-and-only RinkaDink Winter Pop-Up is almost ready to be released!
If you are relatively new to our company and are wondering 'WHAT THE HECK IS WINTER POP-UP?!' here's the short and sweet of it:
• Creative Studio mini sessions (30 minutes).
• Released only twice per year.
• Limited slots available between Friday 10th - Saturday 18th November.
• Gorgeously designed set with a neutral winter palette and style guidance. These photos won't date, not with our signature RinkaDink Studio lighting adding the magic ;)
• Did we mention that we have a tremendously gorgeous studio - inside - your blow-dry is safe with us.
• As always with RinkaDink, the focus is on FUN, not performance.
• Incredibly affordable - price of £250 includes all of your high resolution files, ready to be printed, via digital download. We do not hold your images to ransom! You get them all and we heartily encourage you to print them like they have the Queen's head on them.
These slots sell out immediately every single year. Winter PopUp is without a doubt our most popular shoot of the year.
So much thanks to the gorgeous RinkaDink kids who volunteered to test out the colour palette, durability and fun-factor of this year's set. They make us look good with their beautiful wee faces and super-fun personalities! We do believe this year's colour and style is our favourite one yet!
There's a very cute video coming your way...watch this space :)
Here's what some of our previous Winter PopUp RinkaDinkers had to say:
• I thought RinkaDink was great, so airy and bright, with lots of space to run around. That is what we wanted from the photos, something which would be natural and not too structured, the photos exceeded our expectations!
• Love it. Light, bright, big enough for mischief-making little boys to do their thing. And a lovely wee spot for mummies and grannies to drink coffee while the magic happens.
• The kids enjoyed it and we did it too. There was no pressure on us as parents to say 'smile' or 'look over here' etc. It was simple fun and Rinkadink manage to capture moments of pure happiness within it.
• Your space came across as much cleaner, brighter and better organised than other photographers. Also seems very 'young' and trendy and modern - all positives from my perspective. As I said - your big advantage of your space is having all that light. It is really impressive and led to fantastic photos. The whole vibe from the studio was professional, positive and creative. We were very impressed. I know that you had designs/decorations just for the PopUp shoots but these looked fantastic - I loved it.
• I loved the information you provided prior to the shoot and really appreciated the extra effort that went into providing the pre-shoot booklet/guidelines. It was perfect and gave a really professional and impressive first impression (all the impressions!!!) of you as a company.
• The type of relaxed session suited us. Our youngest would have hated a formal shoot! The kids had fun which was important to us when we look at the photos-it was a fun process! In fact they have asked to go again! It was more like a play session.
• Most of all I was impressed by the fact that you took a set price and then gave us SO MANY PHOTOS! I was really pleasantly surprised at the number of photos we received. The fact that the pricing was so transparent was a really refreshing change too. With previous photographers this seems to be more cloak and daggers... Both your photos AND the pricing structure impressed me - that would definitely encourage me to book again. I appreciate that the popup sessions are shorter and not so in depth but I think that you are providing great value for money. Being available over the weekend makes a big difference too - that makes the whole thing more convenient and appealing to us.
• You guys think of everything; dress code, directions, timings, preparation and just the general reassurance to relax! :-)