RAD is growing! We've had a crazy year and 2018 is only set to get bigger and even more RAD. So we're looking for a human (or maybe a little team of humans), to help us out on busy Saturday's.
Our Saturday assistant needs to be able to help with things like;
- kid placement / juggling.
- client greeting (we have the best ones).
- alarm / gate stuff.
- tea / coffee making.
- prepping the studio for shoots (hoovering / mopping up etc).
- quietly and without judgement, remove all of Lindsay's epic craft fails and never speak of them again.
- post office runs.
- anything that makes RinkaDink more RAD. Basically you gotta want to get stuck in and help us.
The ideal human(s) would be someone like this;
- SOOPER good with kids. Seriously kids are king at RinkaDink. You gotta love hanging out with tiny people.
- Have some experience working with kids. It would be so cool if our human had some ninja kid skills! This could be anything from working with kids in your job or maybe you have some tiny ones or your own? Or maybe you are studying now for a career working with kids?
- Find memes hysterical (I mean come on who doesn't! But this is literally our internal language so it's a must).
- Fiercely loyal.
- Happy to enthusiastically run around for up to 7 hours on a Saturday (seriously kid wrangling is SUPER high energy)!
- HELLA reliable!
- Available on Saturday's.
- A good human with excellent energy.
This is not a real job. So it doesn't have standard hours and you don't get a cubical . It's more like a side hustle or an internship. It won't be every single Saturday but we'll give you plenty of notice when we will need you and we'll try to make the Saturday's you hang with us a bit of craic :)
This is not for you if;
- You are a photographer. We already have two of those. And you'd just be super frustrated at not getting to do your photographer thing. We need us an assistant / helper human / kid magic maker.
- You are looking for a full time position. This is a casual internship for now :)
If you think you might be interested click here to give us a bit more info about your lovely self and why you would be a good fit for RAD. Please don't email. It will be much easier for us to manage the replies via the form :) We'll then take the festive break to go through all the responses and we'll be in touch in the new year.
PS: A super HUGE and sincere thank you to the RAD chums who have emailed or messaged us over the last couple of months and offered to help us out. We appreciate this an outrageous amount and we heart you to the moon! In 2018 we need someone who can give us all their Saturday's so this is the best route :)