Our annual RAD Summer Pop-Up is on it's way! We are talking kid focussed fun in the most gorgeous of summery colour palettes. If you are relatively new to RinkaDink and wondering 'WHAT ON EARTH IS SUMMER POP-UP?!' here's the short and sweet of it:
• Our signature Creative Studio Sessions ran as mini sessions over the course of a week
• We run these special events only twice per year with very limited spots
• This PopUp is running on selected days between Saturday 23rd June - Saturday 30th June
• The set is gorgeously designed with fun props, summer colours and style guidance will be provided
• As always with RinkaDink, the focus is on FUN, not performance
• Super affordable - the £250 session price includes all of your high resolution files, ready to be printed, via digital download. (RinkaDink doesn't do complicated pricing - one price for everything)
How do I book?
Summer PopUp will go on sale this Friday! We'll post the online booking link right here as well as on our FaceBook page.
If you would like us to drop you an email as soon as these puppies are on sale, just register your interest by adding your details to the VIP mailing list right here http://eepurl.com/buWahz
As you know, Facebook isn't the most reliable for appearing in your feed when you need it and these slots are absolutely going to sell out fast this year (we've had people asking about Pop-Up since January!).
So many thanks to our mega-fun RinkaDink kids who allowed us to test out the colour palette, durability and fun-factor of this year's set. They gave it the thumbs up, as you can see! There's a very cute video coming your way...watch this space...
Here's what some of our previous PopUp RinkaDinkers had to say:
• I thought RinkaDink was great, so airy and bright, with lots of space to run around. That is what we wanted from the photos, something which would be natural and not too structured, the photos exceeded our expectations!
• Love it. Light, bright, big enough for mischief-making little boys to do their thing. And a lovely wee spot for mummies and grannies to drink coffee while the magic happens.
• The kids enjoyed it and we did it too. There was no pressure on us as parents to say 'smile' or 'look over here' etc. It was simple fun and Rinkadink manage to capture moments of pure happiness within it.
• Your space came across as much cleaner, brighter and better organised than other photographers. Also seems very 'young' and trendy and modern - all positives from my perspective. As I said - your big advantage of your space is having all that light. It is really impressive and led to fantastic photos. The whole vibe from the studio was professional, positive and creative. We were very impressed. I know that you had designs/decorations just for the PopUp shoots but these looked fantastic - I loved it.
• I loved the information you provided prior to the shoot and really appreciated the extra effort that went into providing the pre-shoot booklet/guidelines. It was perfect and gave a really professional and impressive first impression (all the impressions!!!) of you as a company.
• The type of relaxed session suited us. Our youngest would have hated a formal shoot! The kids had fun which was important to us when we look at the photos-it was a fun process! In fact they have asked to go again! It was more like a play session.
• Most of all I was impressed by the fact that you took a set price and then gave us SO MANY PHOTOS! I was really pleasantly surprised at the number of photos we received. The fact that the pricing was so transparent was a really refreshing change too. With previous photographers this seems to be more cloak and daggers... Both your photos AND the pricing structure impressed me - that would definitely encourage me to book again. I appreciate that the popup sessions are shorter and not so in depth but I think that you are providing great value for money. Being available over the weekend makes a big difference too - that makes the whole thing more convenient and appealing to us.
• You guys think of everything; dress code, directions, timings, preparation and just the general reassurance to relax! :-)