The one-and-only RinkaDink Summer Pop-Up is almost ready to be released!
If you are relatively new to RinkaDink and are wondering 'WHAT THE HECK IS THIS POP-UP MALARKEY?!' here's the short and sweet of it:
• Creative Studio mini sessions (30 minutes).
• Released only twice per year.
• Limited slots available between Friday 28th June - Sat 6th July.
• Gorgeously designed set with a dreamy summer palette and that unique RinkaDink Studio lighting adding the magic ;) We’ll even provide you with style guidance (just because we’re nice like that).
• Did we mention that we have a tremendously gorgeous studio - inside - your blow-dry is safe with us.
• As always with RinkaDink, the focus is on FUN, not performance.
• Incredibly affordable - price of £250 includes all of your high resolution files, ready to be printed, via digital download. We do not hold your images to ransom! You get them all and we heartily encourage you to print them like they have the Queen's head on them.
• Online booking will open on Wednesday evening at 8pm. We’ll post the link to the booking page right here as well as on our insta and facebook pages. If you want to be sure you don’t miss out though, just sign up to our VIP mailing list and we’ll email you the info as soon as it’s live! These sessions always sell out sooooooo quickly so don’t hang around!
Scroll to the bottom of this post for a few more of our most frequently asked PopUp questions.
Just the BIGGEST thank you to the ADORABLE Olive and her sweet mum Elanna for helping us test this years set out. I think we can safely say it has been given the toddler seal of approval!
•How many images do I get?
This all depends on the cooperation of the person(s) being photographed but we can assure you it will be no less than 30 lovely images, highest resolution and ready to print.
• How do I get my images?
Your images will be sent to you via a digital download service. We send you a link to a gorgeous gallery and you can download them straight to your computer and share/show off directly from your gallery.
• When do I get my images?
You will receive your image gallery link around 2-3 weeks after the shoot.
• Is this suitable for newborns?
Nope - we recommend babies are at least sitting up for this set. If you have a very tiny human drop us a mail and we can advise you on another session that will work better for you.
• I’d like my child and her cousins photographed together for a gift for Granny. Is that doable?
Of course! Depending on the volume of kids you may need a double slot but we are happy to help you figure this out.
• What do we wear?
Once you have booked we’ll send you a little brochure with all the details on how to prepare for your shoot :)
• Does the shoot include some family photos
• Something we haven't answered?